December 9, 2022
Canned Food Drive Competition Begins MONDAY. Fourth Period Classes will compete to see who can donate the most canned/nonperishable foods to the 18th Annual Canned Food Drive sponsored by Anchor Club. The winning class will receive a PIZZA PARTY on Monday, December 19th.
12 Days of Christmas Dress-Up - Monday is Flannel/Plaid Day!
December 6, 2022
- The Wrestling team Competed in the Yellow Jacket Duals this past week. Team finished in the top 20. Dodge was lead by its seniors Dayrim Huttoe and Jansen Kilgrre who both went 9-0 on the weekend. Jeneal Perry turned in a 5-1 performance, while Kaitlyn Brown put together 6 wins of her own. The Indians will be back in action this weekend @ the Rebel Invitational @ Effingham Co. High Scool.
- The ANchor Club is sponsoring the 18th annual can food drive for Emergency medical services. This will run through December 19th. Please drop canned good off at Mrs. Lori Williams’ room (#424), or see Mrs. Katie Mincey, Mrs. Glennie Whitely, or any Anchor Club member.
- There will be no art club meeting today. We will resume next week. Don’t forget to be making those handmade ornaments for the contest! They are due Dec. 14th
- Varsity tennis tryouts will start January 9, 2023. Students must have a current physical to try out.
- Join in on the holiday fun! Tomorrow is “Wear Your Favorite Holiday Shirt” day, and Friday is GRINCH Day - wear green and do a random act of kindness for someone!
- In Basketball News: The Indians and Squaws will face off against Dublin at home today and Bleckley at home on Friday. Games begin at 6 p.m.
December 1, 2022
- Need a jumpstart to your day? Join us for GGFC (Girls & Guys For Christ) this Friday morning at 7:45 in Room 310.
- The Anchor Club is sponsoring the 18th Annual Canned Food Drive for the Emergency Medical Services. This will run through December 19th. Please drop off all canned goods by Mrs. Lori Williams' room (#154), or you can see Mrs. Kati Mincey, Mrs. Glennie Whitely, or any Anchor Club member.
- The Class of 2024 ring ceremony will be next Thursday, December 8th at 7:00 p.m. Any true junior, students with 11 or more credits, who wishes to participate in the ring ceremony, please make sure you have a zero balance with Josten's by Thursday, Dec. 1. Any ring that will be sued during the presentation not ordered through Josten's will need to be given to Mrs. Lamb no later than Dec. 1st. Should you decide to participate, you must complete a Google Form that will be used for registration. There will be QR codes available in the lunchroom and around the school for all students who plan to attend. You must scan this QR code even if you turned in an RSVP card.
- There will be a brief informational meeting on Friday, December 2 at 9 a.m. for all true seniors, students with 17 or more credits, concerning Grad Bash.
- Seniors - Please sign the yearbook page laid out of the round table in the lunchroom. See Ms. Rogers with questions. This will be out until Dec. 7.
- If you would like to take part in the Annual Handmade Ornament Contest, please see Mrs. Kirkley in the art room. We will have a student division and a teacher division with great prizes awarded to the winners. Ornaments are due by Dec. 14th.
- Congrats to all the esports students who competed in teh 2022 esports season. The final rankings are as follows: SuperSmash Team #1 - 5th Place, SuperSmash Team #2 - 67th place, Herthstone #12, and Rocket League #80.